Looking for a chocolate-y dessert? Look no further! This avocado chocolate mousse is easy to whip up, tastes delicious, and is filled with heart-healthy fats (it’s still heart health month!)…it’s one of our favorites! We highly recommend topping it with berries. 😉
- flesh of 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup regular cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips (we used 100% cacao chips and added extra maple syrup to compensate for the unsweetened chocolate chips!)
- 3-4 tbsp milk of choice (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely smooth.
- Option to top with berries and nuts/seeds of choice. Enjoy!
Recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie.