This dish makes for an easy weeknight dinner! Pair the chicken and vegetables with brown rice or roasted potatoes and you’ve got yourself a meal!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon basil, dried
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 zucchini, sliced (we accidentally forgot the zucchini at the store, so we used spinach instead!)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, yellow and red, mixed, each sliced in half
- ½ can artichoke hearts, sliced
- Optional: 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained, chopped
- Optional: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole pan.
- Sprinkle dried basil and salt over the chicken.
- Top with sliced zucchini, sliced cherry tomatoes, and sliced artichokes.
- Top with chopped bacon.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven. Enjoy!
Recipe from Julia’s Album.