Making a stir fry is a great way to create a filling and nutrient-dense meal! They’re frequently loaded with a lot of colorful vegetables, a source of protein, and a whole grain such as brown rice. The part we can’t forget about — the sauce! This stir fry sauce is easy to make (just combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk it!) and is made with quality ingredients that will add a lot of flavor to the meal. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1/2 tbs honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground powdered ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- Whisk all ingredients together. I like making mine in a pint size mason jar and shaking it.
- Add the amount of sauce you desire to the stir fry you’re making. When adding to your stir fry, allow to cook for 3 full minutes to allow the arrowroot flour to thicken the sauce.
- Makes 1-1/4 cups. Will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
Recipe modified from Tastes Lovely