We are always looking for more ways to incorporate beans at meals! This quick white bean recipe makes flavorful beans that can be eaten on their own, used as a side dish, or added to a salad!
- 15-ounce can white beans of any type: cannellini, Great Northern or navy beans
- 1 tablespoon salted butter or olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon dried tarragon or dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Heat the butter or olive oil over medium-low heat in a small skillet. Add the beans and seasoning. Heat until just warm, about 2 minutes.
Recipe from A Couple Cooks