A refreshing, sweet treat that kids will be sure to enjoy – and adults too. 😉
- 3 cups plain, unsweetened full-fat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup honey (or ½ cup for a sweeter bark)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 strawberries, thinly sliced
- Other topping ideas: peanut butter (drizzly peanut butter works best!) , sliced bananas, crushed almonds, peanuts, or pistachios, etc.
- Line a half sheet pan (10 x 15″) with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Pour it onto the sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the top with the thinly sliced strawberries and other toppings of your choice.
- Freeze for 3 hours. Break or cut into pieces and serve. Store the pieces in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe from A Couple Cooks