Are you running low on fresh groceries in the house? In times like these, it can be tricky to put together
healthy, balanced meals. Check out this SIMPLE recipe for a quick dinner made from ingredients found in your pantry.
5-Ingredient White Chicken Chili
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3 to 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 (15-ounce) cans beans of your choice, rinsed and drained (ex. Great Northern beans)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) salsa verde
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- optional toppings: diced avocado, chopped fresh cilantro, shredded cheese, chopped red or green onions, sour cream, crumbled tortilla chips
- Combine ingredients. Stir together chicken stock, shredded chicken, beans, salsa and cumin in large stockpot.
- Bring to a simmer. Cook on high heat until the soup reaches a simmer. Then reduce heat to medium-low to maintain the simmer.
- Serve. Serve immediately, garnished with your favorite toppings.
- Make it in the Crock-Pot or Instant Pot. This soup really just needs to be stirred together and warmed. So feel free to let it simmer on low in the Crock-Pot or use the sauté button on your Instant Pot, if you would prefer to use one of those appliances.
Recipe retrieved from: https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/5-ingredient-easy-white-chicken-chili-recipe/