Full of flavor and so easy to make! This Mississippi Pot Roast is made with avocado oil ranch from Primal Kitchen and pepperoncini peppers. It’s the definition of a dump recipe! We paired it with roasted potatoes and a side salad.
- 4 lb chuck roast (grass fed is ideal!)
- 1 bottle Primal Kitchen ranch
- 10 pepperoncini peppers (we like Jeff’s Garden)
- Salt and pepper
- ~ 2 tbs cassava flour or other fine flour
- 1-2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees (oven temp and cooking times may vary).
- Season both sides of the chuck roast with salt and pepper. Then dust each side with cassava flour.
- Heat a Dutch oven on the stove over medium heat. Add olive oil. Once the oil is warmed, sear the chuck roast for 3-5 minutes, flipping over to sear each side.
- Pour the 8 oz bottle of Primal Kitchen ranch over the chuck roast. Then add the pepperoncini peppers.
- Cover the Dutch oven and place in the preheated oven. Slow cook for 6-8 hours. Enjoy!
Recipe from Kelly Leveque