A weeknight favorite! We sped up the prep for this meal by buying already cut broccoli and cauliflower. All we had to do was halve the potatoes and slice the sausage!
Personalize this meal to include your favorite vegetables! Another favorite combination of ours is sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, and red onion with the chicken sausage.
- 12-16 ounces Turkey or Chicken Sausage about 3 cups – we estimate about 1-1 1/2 sausages per person. Favorite brands include Amylu and Gilbert’s
- 2 cups sweet potato diced into 1/2” cubes (or baby potatoes)
- 2 cups broccoli florets and/or cauliflower
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
- 2 cloves garlic minced (or desired amount of garlic powder)
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, taco, Cajun, or one of your favorite spice blends! (we love salt-free garlic and herb seasoning mix!)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Slice the sausage into 1” rounds. Dice the sweet potatoes into small 1/2” cubes.
- Add the sausage, veggies and minced garlic to a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Italian spices or your favorite spice blend. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Toss veggies with your hands until they are fully combined and coated with olive oil and spices.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Enjoy!